Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello, Ontario!

I'll be reading at a number of events in and around Toronto to coincide with the paperback release of The Golden Mean:

On Monday, March 22 at 7:30PM, I'll be reading at the Grimsby Authors Series with Alan Bradley (The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie). For more information, please click here.

On Tuesday, March 23, I'll be reading at the PEN Authors Series at the Toronto Badminton and Racquet Club. For more information, please click here.

On Wednesday, March 24 at 7:00PM and Thursday, March 25 at 12:30PM, I'll be reading at the Toronto Public Library's Eh List Author Series, 170 Memorial Park Avenue. For more information, please click here.

On Thursday, March 25 at 8:00PM, I'll be at the Roselawn Reading Series in Port Colborne. For more information, please click here.

2 comments:

Back2schul said...

I so wish I could have stumbled upon your blog sooner -- at least in time to know about your readings! I am currently in my 4th year of the Honours Program (English major) at Laurentian University in Barrie, Ontario, and have chosen _The Golden Mean_ for my 4th-yr Theory & Criticism final paper. I absolutely loved your book...Attending a reading would have been a great opportunity to speak to you about it! I'll be sure to check your blog more often.

Annabel Lyon said...

Back2schul, thanks so much for your comment - I'm honoured that you'd put so much work into my book! Do keep checking the blog, I'll always post upcoming readings here and maybe we can meet at a later date, next time I'm in Ontario. Thanks again - best -

Annabel